Pani Puri- with masala, wheat again used imported. Size and taste are unbeatable. One can now make panipuri ki puri at home which adds hygiene.
- 1 Heat the oil approx. 155-165 degree C
- 2 Put the pellets in the kadhai/ frying vessel
- 3 Dip it in the oil for approx. 30-35secs and take it out when it turns light cream in color.
- 4 Pellets are ready to be relished as panipuri or chatpatta puri.
Microwave oven Method
- 1 Keep pellets in the flat oven plate
- 2 Keep marginal distance between pellets which will allow to blow at the fullest
- 3 Keep pellets for 30-40 secs in microwave at power 900watt.