Fryums chaat recipe stuffed with carrots,onions and coriander leaves.Easy,interesting snack to attract your kids
Author: Dr. Aroona Reejhsinghani
Recipe type: Side dish
Serves: 4 person
- 10 nos.
- 1 (large)
- 2 tbsp
- few drops
- 1/2 tbsp
- 1/4 tbsp
Steps to assemble Fryums Chaat
- Wash and grate the carrots.Chop the onions& coriander leaves finely.
- Mix everything in a wide bowl adding salt,chilli powder and chaat masala.Squeeze the required lemon juice.
- Now take the deep fried fryums and if its a long variety, slit it into two using a sharp knife. If u have a small one, just stuff this vegetable mixture as it is and serve immediately.
- If u want to make it with vadams, stuff this mixture in between two vadams and serve as sandwich.
- Serve ur kids and enjoy !